Geraint George Scholarship
The Geraint George Scholarship prize is a partnership between the Urdd, Natural Resources Wales and the Snowdonia National Park Authority. Its aim is to invite, on an annual basis, interpretive work presented in the medium of Welsh, with a scholarship awarded to a winning student at the Urdd National Eisteddfod. The scholarship offers an opportunity to visit the Triglav National Park in Slovenia or a visit to the Europarc conference, held at a different location annually in one of Europe’s national parks. Should you wish to learn more about the scholarship, please contact us.
Geraint George (© SNPA)
Triglav National Park (© SNPA)
Competitors are invited to send communication work in any platform on any environmental subject that's related to Wales.
You can present your work in any format - here are a few ideas!
- Short film [Up to 3 minutes in length]
- Blog [a week's length at least]
- A sound recording of any sorts [up to 3 minutes in length]
- Up to 3 articles
- Cartoons or posters [Up to 3]
- A powerpoint presentation on a specific subject
- Information sheet(s) [Up to 3]
- An extraction of an essay
- Story(ies) [Up to 3]
More information about how to apply and past winners can be found on the Urdd website.