What is the Jigsaw?
It is a computer programme that lets you create your own future for Snowdonia.
You will need to do four Jigsaws of four different landscapes within Snowdonia;
- Snowdonia - Today
- Snowdonia - Without planning
- Snowdonia – Intensive land use
- Snowdonia – Diversification
You will then create your own future by choosing seven pieces from the four images.
How to use the Jigsaw
Click on the image below and follow the instructions on the screen. Remember to turn the sound up.
It's possible that a message will appear asking if you would like to run AcitveX, the programme needed for the Jigsaw to work. It won't harm your computer so choose 'yes' to continue.
- If you want to go back and re-read a segment, click the button ‘reset level’
- If you want to start the game again, click the button ‘restart game’.
- Be careful. If you click the mouse button too quickly, you will loose the ‘text bubble’. To see it again, choose reset level.