70 years of Snowdonia National Park in photos
2021 is a very special year for us here in Eryri (Snowdonia) as we celebrate 70 years of our designation as a National Park
The past seven decades have seen great changes, but yet Eryri remains just as beautiful and special as ever, and continues to be an inspiration to many.
We thought that a trip down memory lane would be a good way to celebrate the last 70 years, and have created a photograph timeline with the aim of finding at least one photo for each year!
To get things started we’ve rummaged through piles and piles of old black and white photos from a squeaky old cabinet, and scoured the back of the cupboard for old CDs full of digital photos!
Do you have any old photographs of Eryri that you would like to contribute to the image gallery? You are welcome to send them in – we’d love to see them!
If you would like to see one of your old photographs in the photo gallery then send your photo by email to email@example.com along with a date and brief description.
Terms and Conditions:
- Any photographs uploaded to the gallery will bear the appropriate acknowledgement.
- By sending in your photograph you are confirming that you are either the legal copyright owner of that photograph or that you have the owner's permission to share it.
- By emailing us your photograph you give permission for the Snowdonia National Park Authority to use your photograph in any other 70th anniversary non-commercial celebratory material both digital and printed.
- Only digital copies of photographs will be accepted, and we cannot accept responsibility for any photographs sent to us by post.
- The SNPA does not accept any liability or responsibility for the unauthorised use or copying of any photographs supplied.