SNPA Strapline


Maes y Waen, Penmachno


Do I need Planning Permission?

Any change or alterations to the structure of a building may require planning permission. Advice on whether or not you require planning permission is available on the planning portal.

The guides below provide interactive advice on common householder developments.

Further information on householder permitted development can be found in the following document Welsh Government guidance.